Best Actress Award - ICFF
Updated: May 13, 2019
I am speechless, overwhelmed, humbled, and so honored to have won the award for Best Actress (Short Film) for The Chance of a Lifetime at the International Christian Film & Music Festival!!! With 14 amazing nominees, this was wholly unexpected. To God be all the glory for allowing me to be a part of such impactful, redemptive stories like this short pro-life film!
I’ve wanted to attend ICFF for several years, and this was the first year that all the details lined up perfectly for that to happen. I had a very strong sense that this was the year to go. Clearly God had a plan!
Watch the video below to see my award announcement and brief (47 second) acceptance speech! It was so cool to have my friend and former co-star Ben Davies present the award!
Interviews on the red carpet:
Here are some more pictures from the event with details going left to right:
- My amazing agent Jean Wenger! It was so special to share this occasion with her!
- Three of my role models: Karen Abercrombie (War Room), Cameron Arnett (Overcomer), & Shannen Fields (Facing the Giants). Cameron & Shannen were also in the upcoming pro-life film The Order of Rights, which I enjoyed seeing at the festival!
- My new friend from London, Stephen Levy, won Best Director for his short film Epiphany!
- Issac Hernandez, my long time friend who works tireless to promote faith based films! Check out his new podcast style tv show called Faith on Film!
- My beautiful friend Alexandria Danya won 3rd Place for her script, The Dragonologists!!!
- It was great to reconnect with actor Tony Senzamici after meeting at a different festival in Orlando in 2014! His credits include NCIS: New Orleans, Homeland, & Burn Notice!
- Celebrating with Jonathan & Xavier Garcia on their 2nd Place Short Film award for A Blood Throne!
- Always a joy spending time with this powerhouse couple, Cameron & BJ Arnett!
Watch The Chance of a Lifetime here:
One of my red carpet interviews:
For the full list of winners, visit the ICFF website.